Template which contains all the info for same type of projetcs.

ShivamPandey

Can we create a template for every client if we are working for multiple client? Template will have name, logo, and all other information like pages required other info on the report. This will help us not to write the same thing multiple times. 

Dear Shivam,

You can edit the list of clients from the project main dialog. But there is no template system for setting information common to several clients. It's not possible to template the list of report pages specifically for some clients. From the report dialog, you can check as "default" in the menu "Report options>Final report option". Then the selected list of pages will be common to all clients.

Regards.

1 hour ago, MicheleANE said:

Hi,

While there is no template system, you can make a template-like variant in a project and then when creating a new project you can import that variant as a base.

Hope this helps, best regards

Thank you, currently doing the same.

• 3 months later...

@MicheleANEHello MicheleANE, I'm looking for template feature but it seems like doesn't support this feature in this program. I would like to adjust the default datas in my project in losses especailly by the feature you mentioned. If you don't mind , Could you tell me how to access the option? I don't know where to go from the main page in the program.

Edited by Swonno

You can for example create a project called "Template Project" (Template Project.PRJ)which stores your template project variants (i.e., Template Project.VC0, etc.). Then when you want to use this template design in some other project, import the template variant "Template Project.VC0".

image.thumb.png.6c1ab750dccd318d64276f608773e904.png