Notes section

Ashish

Hi PVSyst team, 
I have been using PVSyst for years now and would like to see in future a section where we can add some customized notes which only the person who run the particular simulation can view. 
Personally, I create multiple simulation by changing some losses, 3d scene, .met files modules, inverter, etc and its get difficult to recall months later when I rework on same project and have multiple variants. I try to update the variant names with the changes but since we have limited amount of space there, it does not help. I would like to suggest having a notes section in front of variants dropdown list which would help to better understand the changes in particular variant. I am sure lot of people would benefit with this features in future
thank you!

On 9/10/2022 at 1:42 AM, Ashish said:

Hi PVSyst team, 
I have been using PVSyst for years now and would like to see in future a section where we can add some customized notes which only the person who run the particular simulation can view. 
Personally, I create multiple simulation by changing some losses, 3d scene, .met files modules, inverter, etc and its get difficult to recall months later when I rework on same project and have multiple variants. I try to update the variant names with the changes but since we have limited amount of space there, it does not help. I would like to suggest having a notes section in front of variants dropdown list which would help to better understand the changes in particular variant. I am sure lot of people would benefit with this features in future
thank you!

Dear Ashish,

We are actually working on this feature. It will be possible to add notes on a project or variant through a "notepad" dialog accessible from all the windows of PVsyst. This feature should be available before the end of the year.

Regards.

7 hours ago, Hizir Apaydin said:

Dear Ashish,

We are actually working on this feature. It will be possible to add notes on a project or variant through a "notepad" dialog accessible from all the windows of PVsyst. This feature should be available before the end of the year.

Regards.

That will be great, thank you!