How I can count 3D Batch modules easily? and how do i set system capacity like strings and series properly?

Swonno

Hello PVSyst team,

May I have a question? 

Recently , I adjusted to create modules and tables with zone feature. But I am wondering that this is perfectly matches with 3d batch modules whenever I compare PVSyst simulation report`s system capacity and module numbers. (Or maybe do you know how to filter the tables and moudles that i can only see modules and tables? I think I can see only modules and tables without zone feature created table, I can't include them to my filter which is in Ctrl + G pop window. If I can select all easily It will be great !!)

So my thought is that not 100% same but it`s similar.

So In order to match system capacity that i set before, It can be a way if i change system string`s and series numbers even it doesn't match with real contruction design. (I'm curious it affect criticaly to the simulation report.)

Now I'm currently using this method to calculate numbers of module.

I'm not sure this is the best method. If you know any better method pls share , thank you.

image.thumb.png.e7c133e769398c7ae333844f8221b9d4.png

Always thank you'all help,

Swonno

image.thumb.png.c944b8c953ffcab30a391d5378e4de9a.png

Edited by Swonno

1 hour ago, Michele Oliosi said:

You can find out the number of modules here at the bottom of the 3D scene window:image.thumb.png.2a832fe1abd0d7bb032a7d8ceeb9f593.png

Let us know if this helps, I am not sure if I understood fully your issue, sorry.

That should work for my ! Thanks !!