Uses Of PvSyst

Posted (edited)

Hello PvSyst Team 

In the case of bifacial Pv 

Please tell me what is the indication of Global inclined plane is the same Global inclined plan of front face (GTI_front) or no .

because when I enter the value of albedo=20% ,and albedo=0% ,I find the almost equal values of Global inclined plane .

you will find attached the screenshots 

Also des it existed a GTI_rear values in PvSyst ? tell me please !

My best regards

1.png

2.png

Edited by khaoula.rahrah

Hi, 

GlobInc is the incident global irradiation in the collector plane on the front side. For parameters related to bifacial system, you could refer to the help page https://www.pvsyst.com/help/bifacial_results.htm for the definition of each variable. In general, there is GlobBak that represents the effective irradiance on the rear side. It includes direct and diffuse sky irradiance as well as the irradiance reflected from the ground. For all these three irradiance components, the shading and IAM losses are accounted for.
You then have the possibility to export these variables in "Advanced simulation > Output File". 

image.png.06ba2ea2ae406a2f7eb249808ed87b1e.png

Thank you for your valuable replay !

So i would to know that  incident global irradiation in the collector plane on the front side "GlobInc" and Global inclined plan of front face "GTI_front" are the same or no.

My best regards

The bifacial system is available in the "System" part and is visible when you choose a bifacial module. You can define the bifacial model by clicking on "Bifacial system". The "GlobBak" variable should then appear in the simulation variables list in "Advanced Simulation > Output file". 

image.png.9e34c4188e9effabcd267a78940d30b6.png