Vaisala meteo data cannot be recognised.

Chan

Hello!

There is a problem or error about the Vaisala meteo data cannot be input PVsyst. As usual I select the 'Known format' button - 'Vaisala (Worldwide)', then I choose the Vaisala meteo data I have already got, the screen shows' Reading he files', but after a second the screen shows nothing, and I am sure that the data and format are correct. In another case, the same file was correctly identified and input a few days ago. I've tried it on different computers and can't imput the meteo data.image.png.fb788f745f286fb60287a11288db6d56.png

Dear Bridel

I've sent the Vaisala data file to support@pvsyst.com. At the same time, there is another problem that I have a few days measured value,can I simulate this by replacing the data from Vaisala for the same time period and importing it into PVsyst? If not, how can I use the actual measured values to check the PR of the project?

Looking forward for your answer and thank you for your attention and availability.

There are different possibilities to import measured data. The PVsyst standard format is the most straightforward way to import these data (see the help page "Meteo Database > Import meteo data > PVsyst standard format for hourly meteo data" for more information). Otherwise, you could also import measured data through "Databases > Custom Import".  (see the help page "Meteo Database > Import meteo data > Import ASCII meteo files" for more information).