Problem in power sharing

I am doing a project where I tried to do the simulations with the power-sharing to distribute power equally among the MPPT but I am getting below error "The sum of power shares is larger than 100%". I have attached the images for your reference. 

First snip shows the list of sub-arrays and system equipment.

image.png.4ded686e363bd8a5a3c40a1c347c644e.png 

Below snip is after the power-sharing defined

image.png.348467b5c631d326620b8b409672c761.png

No error in the system after power sharing is done.

image.png.d282adf1e5a72dee1db20c1966981448.png

I can simulate the system without any error

image.png.10c44d150a5870561aa9eb068c4fa099.png

But when I go back to the project page I get the error "The sum of power shares is larger than 100%" Please see the below snip.

image.png.cf884e7b87d0d84cd64868fca397bc4c.png

Now, if I go to power-sharing again percentage is changed for each MPPT, and Pnom ratio is uneven instead of equal or near to equal.

image.png.f2adb99a01ce8c61a6ff49717ee8bce9.pngNow If I uncheck and check, power sharing works fine but sharing is not retained after simualtions.

image.png

As of now, I have done the simulations with partial sharing but can you please suggest a solution?

I can provide more info if needed.

image.png

image.png

Edited by ShivamPandey

On 1/3/2024 at 7:26 PM, Michele Oliosi said:

Hello,
Are you running the latest version of PVsyst ? If yes, if you can send your project at support@pvsyst.com, that would greatly help us in figuring out the issue or bug.
Thanks in advance

Shared via email

After analyzing your project, I have found that most of the sub-arrays in your system are in an erroneous state, i.e., they do not have the “power-sharing” flag activated.
This may happen, for example, if you defined the “power-sharing” once but then switched to not using the multi-MPPT feature at some point.

An easy way to correct the state of all sub-arrays is to go to the “power-sharing” window, and click twice on the power-sharing checkbox to deactivate and reactivate it. This will reset the flag for all concerned sub-arrays.

On our side, we will try to fix the program to make sure that these situations do not happen anymore.

• 1 month later...