Connecting PVsyst simulation results to a local API

Mouad

Hello Community,

I was wondering if we can export PV results (total production, losses, yield) automatically to a local API on my laptop ? I want to do a lot of simulation to have continious results.

not asking about predefined stuff, i want to build the API and the connection to it in PVsyst.

Thanks for reading,

M

• 1 year later...

Understanding this thread is several years old, I would like to follow-up on status of this--has there been any development around the offering of an API?  We are helping to develop a solar carport design and configurator and integrate the PVsyst analysis into an automated, batch process (even if just a connection to the 'Preliminary design' tools).  Is this something that can be accomplished?

Much appreciated, and any guidance you're able to provide is much appreciated

John C

Dear John,

We do not currently plan to provide an online API for PVsyst. However, in order to enable process automation, we are developing a new command line interface tool named PVsystCLI. You can find details about this new product on this topic related to our ongoing development for 2024: https://forum.pvsyst.com/topic/3773-ongoing-development-of-pvsyst-8-and-pvsystcli/

Regards,