Jump to content

Profile angle vs Transverse incidence angle


Recommended Posts

Good morning,

I think there is an issue in the Glossary between the definitions of "Profile Angle" and "Transverse Incidence Angle".

The last sentence in the definition of Profile Angle says "We can also name this angle as the "Transverse incidence angle". "

But really, they're two different things, aren't they? The profile angle is between the horizontal plane and the profile plane, whereas the transverse incidence angle is between the normal to the collector plane and the profile plane, isn't it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...