Batch Simulation with several orientations

MarVF6

Hello,

I would like to do a batch simulation of an east-west-systems I created in "Near Shading" I had to characterize two different orientations with different azimuth (one to the east, one to the west).

Unfortunately it seems impossible to change the tilt of these orientation with the batch simulation? Is there any chance to do so or do you have an idea to fix the problem?

Thank you for your help,

best regards,

MarVF

• 1 year later...

Hello, I saw this post at the same time as the other. In the PVsyst help documentation for batch mode [1], it presently says:

"""Plane orientation
- Modify tilt, azimuth, or shed characteristics (pitch, electrical effect) if unlimited sheds defined."""

[1] https://www.pvsyst.com/help/batch_mode.htm

Of course, I defer to the @PVsyst team, but I propose this edit:

"""Plane orientation
- Modify tilt and azimuth for fixed tilt orientation (presently limited to a single orientation) plus shed characteristics (pitch, electrical effect) for unlimited sheds and certain other characteristics (Nb. of trackers, backtracking, phi limits) for tracking PV arrays."""

Edited by kjs55
Move position of linked URL

Edit: Even simpler option, b/c there's already a section on "3D shadings parameter":

Existing language:

"""Plane orientation
- Modify tilt, azimuth, or shed characteristics (pitch, electrical effect) if unlimited sheds defined."""

[1] https://www.pvsyst.com/help/batch_mode.htm

New proposed edit:

"""Plane orientation
- Modify tilt and azimuth for fixed tilt orientation (presently limited to a single orientation) plus shed characteristics (pitch, electrical effect) if unlimited sheds defined."""

Edited by kjs55
Add word "language"