LID input

k7524000

In the LID input from the detailed losses,

The LID loss[%] is loss from the nameplate power(which does not include power tolerance), or loss from actual flash data(which does include power tolerance)?

Nameplate power does not include the power tolerance(usually up to +3% or +5W),

and the actual flash data includes the power tolerance.

I can see a separate input, module quality loss to consider power tolerance from the nameplate power.

So LID input in PVsyst is the loss from the nameplate power, or the loss from the actual flash data?

Thank you.

During LID test measurements, modules are flash tested prior to undergoing light exposure, and the LID loss is relative to this flashed value. The input in PVsyst does not distinguish between the two; it just reduces your output by whatever value you input. So you can enter both values, the module quality adjustment based on FTD and the full LID value (standard practice), or add the module quality adjustment value to the LID loss and include as a single value in LID, setting MQF then to 0.

• 3 months later...

During LID test measurements, modules are flash tested prior to undergoing light exposure, and the LID loss is relative to this flashed value. The input in PVsyst does not distinguish between the two; it just reduces your output by whatever value you input. So you can enter both values, the module quality adjustment based on FTD and the full LID value (standard practice), or add the module quality adjustment value to the https://writemyessay.onl LID loss and include as a single value in LID, setting MQF then to 0.

Thank you for informative answer, I had also same question. I followed your advice and add the module quality adjustment value to the LID loss and include as a single value in LID, setting MQF then to 0. All works, thanks!

• 2 months later...

During LID test measurements, modules are flash tested prior to undergoing light exposure, and the LID loss is relative to this flashed value. The input in PVsyst does not distinguish between the two; it just reduces your output by whatever value you input. So you can enter both values, the module quality adjustment based on FTD and the full LID value (standard practice), or add the module quality adjustment value to the LID loss and include as a single value in LID, setting MQF then to 0.

Thanks a lot for this reply. I have been having the same issue for a while. I will try out this and see if it will work