Helios 3D and PVsyst

l.krusephoenixsolar

Hello,

I tried to import a helios project into PVsyst.

And I got the following error message:

"Warning:

The orientation of all planes in the shading scene should be identical. (Here 4 different orientations). (Only with grid systems, if two orientations please choose "Heterogeneous Fields" in the orientation definition parameter)."

Please also see attachment

I don't really understand what this means and how it can be solved. Actually all modules have the same tilt angle an are orietated towards south.

Maybe somenone can help me?

Thanks in advance!!!

untitled.jpg.58901385cd4b6339848f43757f56d3a4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

When defining and exiting a 3D shading scene, PVsyst checks that it is compatible with the rest of your system.

In your case:

- You have not yet defined the system (modules and inverters)

- In the "Orientation" part you should define a tilt of 22° and an azimuth of around -26°

NB: when developing a new system (calculation version) in PVsyst, you are advised to always begin by a basic system, and then add the complications step by step.

The definition of the 3D scene is a secondary step, it should be done after the definition of the "Orientation" and the "System" parts.

• 2 months later...

Hello Andre,

I am having the same issue with PVsyst and Helios 3D.

I get a message that says:

"Warning: The orientation of all planes in the shading scene should be identical. (Here 5 different orientations). (Only with grid systems, if two orientations please choose "Heterogeneous Fields" in the orientation definition parameter)."

After I match the shading areas and adjust the tilt/azimuth, I still get this message.

Any other suggestions for trouble shooting?

Thanks.

Derek

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...