How to define precise hourly values of the user's needs?

Arnaud

Hello,

I would like to define precise hourly values of my user's needs. In my case, depending on the time, the demand is :

- 2000 W for 6 am -> 6 pm

- 2770 W for 6 pm -> 6 am.

So, I would like to differentiate them rather than having a constant figure.

Therefore, I clicked on '"hourly distribution" but when I fill in the 0:00-1:00 hour with 2770 W, the figure is then modified, and the other boxes too. I understand the software is trying to keep the total sum equal to the daily energy needs that have been defined, but I would like to be able to set up the hourly power demand at 2770 or 2000 W. Is there a simple way to do it ?

Many thanks,

Arnaud

This is indeed the case when you choose "Monthly normalizations": in this case the daily sum should indeed match the pre-specified monthly value.

For the monthly sum you should specify the exact waited daily sum (i.e. 12 * 2.77 + 12 * 2.0 kW).

Now this will no arise with "seasonal modulation" or "constant over the year, where the daily sum is not predefined.

Thank you very much André ! It actually works the way you mentioned.

I have another question which might be better placed in another topic. Is it possible to model a grid-connected system WITH batteries? It would make sens in countries where grid availability is scarce.

• 3 weeks later...