Temperatures no longer imported from PVGIS

Vinc

Whenever I try and import data from PVGIS (both Classic and SAF), temperatures are no longer imported and radiation data are wrongly imported, with values above 1000 kWh/m²/mth. Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks,

Vinc'.

As far as i have tested there is no problem with the irradiation import. I have tested 5 different sites throughout Europe (Spain, Italy, Germany and Greece) and has imported more or less correctly (beside in one site in Spain where February has been imported slighty higher - around 2%). I can confirm as well that temperatures are not longer imported.

@Vinc if you want share the coordinates to run the import of that site as well.

Actually I have this problem regardless of the location. As for February, it seems that PVsyst "forgot" that there were only 28 or 29 days, hence the bug. This happens all the time so I have taken the habit to correct it systematically.

For the temperatures: this is a modification of the format appeared in Firefox 13: see my answer import meteo data from PVgis with firefox 13

I think that the 5.58 has solved the problem with the difuse irradiation but not with the temperature. Still not importing temperatures using Firefox 13.0.1 Maybe is better to wait and use other browser until it gets check the compatibility? BTW Firefox has annoounced today a new version so better to verify the new version of Firefox (14) will be compatible. Thanks