Shading factor table the Blue font display error

大家好,我遇到了一些困难,希望有朋友能解答.

我建了一个山地电站,其阴影系数表如图所示。我注意到手册使用了蓝色字体。蓝色字体表示背面,但有时显示为蓝色数字,例如 0.312 在方位角为 -80°,仰角为 2°。有时,它显示为蓝色的“后面”,如在 -60° 的方位角和 2° 的仰角处看到的那样。下面包括两个显示器的图。我看不出两者之间有什么区别,但为什么“着色系数表”的显示方式不同呢?

image.png.8d7b4654bd604e44257ff2825dbda636.pngimage.thumb.png.eeab101db866362be19785aafb5abe85.pngimage.thumb.png.e77a4b33f7fab8163d4daba49900677d.png

Sorry,i fogot to use English.

Hello everyone, I have meeted some difficulties and hope that  friends can answer them.

I built a mountain power station with "shading factor table" as shown in the image. I noticed that some  numbers uses blue font. The blue font indicates the back, but sometimes appears as a blue number, such as 0.312 at -80° in azimuth and 2° in elevation. Sometimes, it appears as a blue "behind", as seen at the azimuth of -60° and the elevation of 2°. Below is a diagram of the two monitors. I don't see any difference between the two, but why is the "Shading Factor Table" displayed differently?

1 hour ago, Lazare Fesnien said:

Dear Sir, 

Our discussion languages on this forum are English and French. please put your message in one of these two languages

Regards,
PVsyst Team

Sorry,i fogot to use English.

Hello everyone, I have meeted some difficulties and hope that  friends can answer them.

I built a mountain power station with "shading factor table" as shown in the image. I noticed that some  numbers uses blue font. The blue font indicates the back, but sometimes appears as a blue number, such as 0.312 at -80° in azimuth and 2° in elevation. Sometimes, it appears as a blue "behind", as seen at the azimuth of -60° and the elevation of 2°. Below is a diagram of the two monitors. I don't see any difference between the two, but why is the "Shading Factor Table" displayed differently?

Dear,

I invite you to consulte this help page of PVsyst: https://www.pvsyst.com/help/shadings_factor_table.htm

During the elaboration of the shading table, the points (sun positions) located behind the plane of the PV field appear in blue. The highest entry among the blue ones is extrapolated from the above entries. This is to avoid artifacts in the interpolation of the shading factors. Other entries for which the sun arrives behind the plane are marked as "Behind".

Regards,

Muhammed Sarikaya