East West racking with .PVC file

Increase the averaging interval to reduce the number of orientations in the shade scene. If there are multiple orientations after you've settled on the number, they will need a corresponding subarray under system menu.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2024 at 4:34 PM, rexpartner said:

Hi,  I am having an issue running and east west configuration with imported terrain. it looks like too many configurations.  can i have some help?

image.png.3911c0f83e01f8f963759394a96a9720.png

image.thumb.png.3406aaf3a5c93ec0c969f76ff1f7655d.png

hi sir i hope ur r well ,i an new here in PV project i have 2 question to u if u don't mind  answering me 

1- may u explain to be me  how u  imported a terrain in 3D scene 

2- i thought  ur configuration is  horizontal axis N-S not E-W why u describe it as E-W can u explain to me the difference 

8 minutes ago, Muhammed Sarikaya said:

Dear Sarah,

I invite you to watch this video to understand how you can import a 3D scene into PVsyst.

I don't understand your second question. Could you elaborate and explain what you need clarification on?

Regards,

Muhammed Sarikaya

Hi Muhammed ,

thanks for your collaboration

for the second question 

i see in the attached 3d scene  image the table  has a horizontal axis N-S but he describe his system as "east west configuration" so i feel a bit confused  i asked if he may explain the difference between "horizontal axis N-S" and the "horizontal axis E-W"

image.png.290ff909457901ee930801af524be1de.png

Dear Sarah,

In the previous project description, it seems that the PV array consists of fixed-tilt PV tables initially oriented towards the east and west. Due to the topography, the orientation of all tables will change, which is why it results in eight orientations.

What you mentioned about the horizontal N-S axis is used for tracking systems.

Tracking, horizontal N-S axis: this is the usual configuration of horizontal axis tracking systems. 

Is this clear enough for you? Please don't hesitate to write to us."

Regards,

Muhammed Sarikaya