Missing economic data

Murtz

Hello

I have recently started using PVsyst. I was hoping to find a predefined price list of various components for economic analysis. However, all fields are blank, and I can't find a template or sample document to fill them. I am largely unaware of the various prices, barring a few components.

Do you have a solution?

Thanks

Capture.PNG

Dear Murtz,

Thank you for reaching out and for choosing PVsyst for your solar project. We appreciate your interest in obtaining a predefined price list for various components to facilitate your economic analysis.

We understand the importance of having readily available templates or samples for economic analysis. However, the pricing information for solar components can vary significantly depending on factors such as the country, the size of the system, and local regulations and norms. Due to these variations, it is challenging to provide a one-size-fits-all solution.

Performing an accurate economic analysis involves considering local specificities, market conditions, and other variables that impact the cost of solar components. It is not feasible for us to provide samples or templates that encompass all these factors for every country.

We recommend conducting a thorough and localized financial analysis, taking into account the specific conditions of your project. You may want to consult with local suppliers, review market prices, and consider any applicable incentives or regulations in your region. This approach will ensure a more accurate and tailored economic analysis for your solar project.

Thank you for your understanding and continued trust in PVsyst.

Best regards,

Hi Hizir

Thanks for your reply.

My work is purely academic, so I do not have details on local suppliers. I can surely get some of the component's cost by checking the manufacturer's webpage. However, I will be at a loss in entering number for O&M, installation, etc.  Would you have a sample project to share that I can work on? It may not be correct for my case, but it will provide a starting point for me.

Thanks

Dear Murtz,

Demo project _DEMO_COMMERCIAL_MARSEILLE available in your PVsyst installation contains the variant VC8 : _DEMO_COMMERCIAL_MARSEILLE_Economic evaluation which has a sample economic analysis. This can be a good starting point for which you want to achieve.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...