Impossible to oversize SolarEdge Inverters?

Sylvai Vitali

Hello,

As part of a PV project with an 89 kWp optimizer, I'd like to study the difference in production between a solution with 2x33.3 kW inverters (SE66.6K) versus 3x33.3 kW inverters (which is currently ordered).
But I don't manage to simulate the production with 3x33.3 kW inverters. PVSyst don't let me oversize the installation, but it will be done in reality...

So that's important that i get this simulation in order to prove that 2 inverters is better than 3.

image.thumb.png.1c6fda80b8ae504ffc0e9387c329f95b.png

I note that I don't have the option of adding an inverter manually in the string configuration, as specified in the help file. Nor limiting the number of strings solutionate the problem:

image.png.15dce15a5685f20a8c79965a2b2640db.png

Thank you for your help,

Sylvain Vitali

• 3 weeks later...

Bonjour et merci,

Même avec votre commentaire, j'ai mis un peu de temps à trouver. Il faut vraiment connaitre cette option pour l'utiliser!

Il est vrai que dans l'aide, il est écrit  "(right-click on the sub-array ComboBoxes)"

Personnellement, je ne comprends pas ce qu'est un "sub-array comboboxes", je trouverais plus clair de dire de "clic droit sur le nom d'un des onduleurs" ou comme vous l'avez dit "right-clicking on the inverter's list".

Bon après-midi,

Sylvain Vitali
image.png