P50 & P90 Simulation of Export Energy for Year 202X

Mark95

I am interested in Solar PV in general and would like to learn more in depth about it by using PVsyst and I am quite new to this. I would like to say sorry in advance if my question is not that great. My question would be, can we find PV peak capacity, Export Capacity, Export Energy, Capacity factor, Monthly module average temperature from P50 & P90 simulation for each month from Jan-Dec? I watched some videos about P50 & P90 simulation but can't find anything in the final report or anywhere else on PV peak capacity, Export Capacity, Export Energy, Capacity factor, Monthly module average temperature. Can I have a screenshot or someone guiding me on where can I find the parameters mentioned? Again sorry, my knowledge in this is not that great since I'm a self-taught in this. Thank you in advance ?

You can export all of the necessary variables to determine what you have requested under Advanced Simulation. Select the required variables, and the software will export the data to a .CSV file. From there you can calculate what you need on a monthly basis. I dont know what peak capacity or export capacity mean, perhaps max instantaneous output power?

A standard TMY weather file is a P50 simulation. Unless you have specifically a P90 weather file,  you will need to calculate P90 from the P50 yourself. 

On 1/23/2023 at 12:56 PM, dtarin said:

You can export all of the necessary variables to determine what you have requested under Advanced Simulation. Select the required variables, and the software will export the data to a .CSV file. From there you can calculate what you need on a monthly basis. I dont know what peak capacity or export capacity mean, perhaps max instantaneous output power?

A standard TMY weather file is a P50 simulation. Unless you have specifically a P90 weather file,  you will need to calculate P90 from the P50 yourself. 

Thank you for sharing your knowledge! I will try and do that.