Please introduce me for simulation.

Marco2008

Hi

I am a beginner user PVsyst.

I am designing the stand-alone system, which includes PV array, load, and battery.

After that, I am simulation a loss diagram of a system. I found unused energy (battery full) -27.1%, energy supplied to the user 20,098 kwh, and energy need of the user (load) 20,148 kwh, respectively as a figure.

Please introduce me, How I can optimize the system? I mean reducing the percentage of unused energy (battery full) and adjusting the energy supplied to the user equal or nearest to the energy need of the user (load).

Thank you for your response.

test.thumb.png.dc47294b73ca12bd039707a16efde87d.png

Dear Marco,

This diagram represents the energy flows over an entire year. 

At the top of the diagram, you can click on the "monthly" button to view the energy balance month by month.

There is no "magic formula" to find "the" right solution. It's a question of balance between the financial budget, the production but also the lack of energy. 

If your object is to reduce the lack of energy, you will have to oversize your system a little, in this case, you will have a loss named "battery full"

Please read https://www.pvsyst.com/help/standalone_description.htm?zoom_highlightsub=stand+alone