Grid power limitation in collective self-consumption

MGLopez

Hello

As I understood from https://forum.pvsyst.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1805 PVsyst 6 was using the power limit value at the inverter output.

The new french regulation, called autoconsommation collective étendue, allows several consumers to use the production of a single producer, even if they are not withdrawing their consumption between the inverters and the injection point to the grid.

In that case, the injection might be limited to a certain threshold and, afterwards, the consumers are buying part of the production that they withdraw from the grid.

In the worse case, there might be a part of the production consummed from the building supporting the PV generator, i.e. before the injection to the grid and the limitation of the injection, and some other consumers withdrawing part of the production elsewhere on the grid.

Could you refresh us about the power limitation in PVsyst 7, please ?

If possible, how to set up such collective self-consumption in PVsyst 7 ?

Kind regards

Michel

Hello @dtarin

Thank you for the refresh about the location of the grid limitation.

But the question about consumption withdrawal after the injection point was remaining until I found the workaround where there is no auto-consumption between the inverter and the injection point : when preparing the consumption profile set of data, this latter must include the injection power limitation as the collective auto-consumers cannot withdraw more from the PV production than what was injected in the grid.

A supplementary calculation of the extra energy withdrawn from the grid by the collective auto-consumers, on top of the energy provided by the PV producer, will have to be computed in order to define the exact energy overall balance.

Remain the case where there is auto-consumption between the inverter and the injection point.

Any other suggestions ?

Kind regards