Helios 3D Import Azimuth Changed from 0° to 1°

When I import a 3D near shading scene from Helios3D, PVsyst (version 6.72) changes the azimuth angle from 0° to 1°. I can manually change it back to 0° in the Orientations menu and Near Shadings menu, but when I run the simulation again, PVsyst changes it back to 1°. I am assuming that this is a cosmetic issue in PVsyst and the actual calculations are not affected since the shading table appears to be the same, however, need confirmation that this is the case.

• 2 weeks later...
When I import a 3D near shading scene from Helios3D, PVsyst (version 6.72) changes the azimuth angle from 0° to 1°. I can manually change it back to 0° in the Orientations menu and Near Shadings menu, but when I run the simulation again, PVsyst changes it back to 1°. I am assuming that this is a cosmetic issue in PVsyst and the actual calculations are not affected since the shading table appears to be the same, however, need confirmation that this is the case.

maybe it is also an issue raised by "true north vs. grid north" pls see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grid_north

• 4 years later...
On 6/27/2018 at 11:38 AM, jeffmosbacher said:

Follow these steps after importing the scene  "Near Shading" Button >>> "Construction/Perspective" >>> "Edit" >>> "Rotate whole scene" .... Enter the exactly degree amount you want to rotate. Please use the opposite "+/-" sign before the degree. Ta da... the azimuth problem is solved