Fraction for Electrical Effect

Aidenn

Hi PVSyst Team,

Since my scene is too large, I created a smaller scene exactly for 1 central inverter.  Base from the module layout I have this values.

image.thumb.png.7ea1676e21f5809a2c1655ba5425b600.png

image.png.6f60c80959a3d4838d216edbd91c97cc.png

image.png.34cafd763c11a5f5c62c623c6ec8726e.png

QUESTIONS: 

1. Following the guide from PVSyst Help screenshot above then = 29.4% - 9.3% = 20.1% (Is this the fraction for electrical effect that I will be using in the Nearshading ?)

2. I also did a 100% Fraction for electrical effect but I'm not sure about the definition of "regular (row-to-row)". can you further explain this? By the way my scene have only tracker tables without trees or other shading. The terrain comes from PVCase. and this is the result. image.png.c4acde2f6afc744b5d53ebe01c995ff3.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Aidenn
Duplicate images

Question #1: this is a calculation for one particuler sun position, and by clear day. The fraction for electrical effect is a parameters applied to the shadings along the full year.

Question #2: by "regular shades", we consider indeed the bottom shades of the previous sheds in a sheds arrangement. However in your case the sheds are not so regular, as the altitudes seem to be different (you have shades on the 4th shed, but not on the second and the first one).

For the evaluation of the "Fraction for electrical loss", you can perform a simulation with Module layout, and a simulation with the shadings "according to strings" with 100%. The ratio between the shading losses of both simulation corresponds  indeed  to the "fraction for electrical loss" that you have to apply.