Aging tool Simulation delets standard Simulation results

iulian.trisca

I am tryong to create a report and also include the P50- P90 and the Aging tool (see attached report options screenshot for another project I worked on yesterday and it was working just fine).

Normally, this requires to first run the standard simulation and then run the aging simulation. However after running the aging simulation and saving, the standard simulation results are deleted while the report is not presenting me with the option to include the p50-p90 evaluation.

Is there something i'm doing wrong?

Sincerely, 

Iulian Trisca

Sample report options.jpg

Ok, so workaround was to set the aging parameters in the Detailed losses/Aging and make sure to check the box "Uses in simulation" and set up the p50-p90 in Energy Management BEFORE running any simulation. Somehow, when trying the Advanced Simulation / Aging tool the "Detailed losses - Aging" button was now green and everything went smoothly.

The bug is that if you set up the aging paramenters in the Aging tool dialog (even if you just reconfirm e.g. presss Ok without changing anything) the program considers that the project was changed and your base simulation results are lost.

Perhaps you guys can fix this in the next update,

Sincerely, 

Iulian Trisca