Power Sharing between MPPT -

J. Behrschmidt

I want to use power sharing between MPPT, because different numbers of strings are connected to the MPPT. I payed attention, that all MPPTs are used. Also I copied the additional configuration fromt the first to get sure, that I always use the same .ond file.

Now I get the message, that the number of MPPT inputs is not a multiple of the number of inverters. Who could help?

The configuration is:

Compatibility between System defintions
Full system orientation                                               tilt/azim = 17° / 0°
      3 sub-arrays                                                         PNom = 1163 kWp,  modules area = 5280 m²
      No shading field defined in the 3D scene !
System parameters
3 sub-arrays defined
Sub-array #1                                                             430-30-1
PV modules:                                                                4 strings of 30 modules in series,  120 total
    Pnom = 430 Wp                                                     PNom array = 52 kWp, area = 234 m²
Inverters (300 kWac)                                                 1 MPPT inputs, Total 50 kWac,  Pnom ratio = 1.03   
Sub-array #2                                                             430-34-4
PV modules:                                                                36 strings of 34 modules in series,  1224 total
    Pnom = 430 Wp                                                     PNom array = 526 kWp, area = 2390 m²
Inverters (300 kWac)                                                 9 MPPT inputs, Total 450 kWac,  Pnom ratio = 1.17
Sub-array #3                                                             430-34-5
PV modules:                                                                40 strings of 34 modules in series,  1360 total
    Pnom = 430 Wp                                                     PNom array = 585 kWp, area = 2656 m²
Inverters (300 kWac)                                                 8 MPPT inputs, Total 400 kWac,  Pnom ratio = 1.46
3D shadings parameter
No shading scene defined

MPPT-Sharing-Menue.jpg