Applying a Grid Power Limitation of <1 kW

kjs55

I can't figure out how to apply a grid power limitation of <1 kW.

I tried changing the Hidden Parameter "Low Grid Power limitation Power Ratio", and it didn't work.

Also note that the the simulation says "Ready for simulation" in green, but the option to "Run Simulation" is not available (grayed out).

The grid limitation is meant for big systems. Defining a value less than 1 kW doesn't make sense in practice.

For the unavailability of the "Simulation" button when the message sais "Ready for simulation",  it is indeed not normal.

However this only arises when you define a grid limitation, and the Grid limit power is set to 0. We will correct this in a next version.

• 1 year later...

I like to reopen this issue again. Due to mini-PV systems (Balcony systems) and its (legal) limitation to feed in, it would be necessary to have the option to enter Grid limitation <1 kW, e.g, 600 W or 800 W.

Not intended to circumvent the request, but in the interim, you can post-process the limit in excel or other tool with the 8760, or modify the OND file (may result in slightly lower production).