Use case : Complex PVsyst scene

julmou

Good day,

While learning more about the "Near shadings: Orientations", I would very much like to get some practice on complex terrain cases. In the Help, we see a very interesting example titled "Use case : Complex PVsyst scene"

-> is there a way to get hold of the modelled scene in there? So we can do the case ourselves too. I couldn't find it in the templates, neither in Sketchup 3D Warehouse. That would be amazing to have this scene.

Or perhaps even just the XYZ .csv file, for the terrain ?

Thank you so much to anyone in advance :)

image.png.7c47bcd1cadb5eaafd6ead8353ea1ee1.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good day,

I found my way around and did a similar case by using public terrain data.

But, to the PVsyst team, I still think it would be nice to have the terrain data of the above illustration available somewhere, especially because this "Use case : Complex PVsyst scene" is described in the help, and it would be good to have the data to follow along when one learns about this.

• 1 month later...

to the PVsyst team, I still think it would be nice to have the terrain data of the above illustration available somewhere, especially because this "Use case : Complex PVsyst scene" is described in the help, and it would be good to have the data to follow along when one learns about this.

Hoping this suggestion will make its way somehow :)