Sizes definition - by modules

Andreos

Hi, In the near shadings construction scene, when you import a SkechtUp file, how can you change the sizes definition by modules in all trackers at once, like you can do it with the partition? It seems you can only do it choosing tracker by tracker which is undoable with like 1000 trackers.

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This solution does not seem to work with trackers, haven´t tried with tables.

First, I can choose and highlight all trackers as your picture, but when I select the drawdown menu to select "By modules" it only changes that particulary one of the drawdown menu selected, not all at once.

Second, if I change to "By modules", that tracker will change its orientation, dimensions, etc. And if I try do correct things in the menus it becomes a mess from where I cannot comeback.

So, does this work with trackers, and how?

Thank you!

Hi Andreos,

So, does this work with trackers, and how?

Grouped modification also works with trackers in the same way that single tables (select all then click on one 'By sensitive' cell, be sure that you keep all selected):

2022_02_24_08_33_19_Window.png.cf548f3d8f694104fdeb6e61bfa37fc0.png

Second, if I change to "By modules", that tracker will change its orientation, dimensions, etc.

If the initial size of your trackers does not match the defined module type and number, it is completely normal for the size of your trackers to change. In the same way, you can modify the 'PV module', 'Module orientation', 'Nb. modules' in X and Y and 'Modules X and Y spacing' parameters:

2022_02_24_08_40_39_List_and_management_of_objects.thumb.png.5410624f7fc796798e984589cc394edd.png

And if I try do correct things in the menus it becomes a mess from where I cannot comeback.

You can go back in case of error by doing undo/redo (CTRL+Z/CTRL+Y).

You can help yourself with the tutorial available on our Youtube channel: