Tracking mode electrical losses. Bactracking algorithm

tecnun

Thank you and sorry for so many post replies. I understand now (hopefully!!), factors like FshdAlb are then divided by ALBEDO irradiation ONLY thats why they are in my example so high (1-factor so low) but they add few ABSOLUTE (global) shadings, is that correct?

The question about why there is no beam losses is bcs we are analysing tracking modes without objects like trees or buildings etc, so they reflect the inner algorythm that the movement of the tracker and its backtracking is forced to avoid ANY beam loss, correct also?

If we were simulating fixed structures there should exist beam losses that would be aggregated to the global loss as if there were linear, and they would add another extra loss called "electrical losses" depending on 1P/1H configuration and depending on the number and effect of bypass diodes (or if it is half cell...), right? These things are being set in equation i supposed.

What there is not being computed i guess is to consider another backtracking algorythm depending on these last paragraph factors (1P/1H, half cell, diodes...) right? is it being in your software development for futures versions?

Again so thankful for your help BR

Thank you and sorry for so many post replies. I understand now (hopefully!!), factors like FshdAlb are then divided by ALBEDO irradiation ONLY thats why they are in my example so high (1-factor so low) but they add few ABSOLUTE (global) shadings, is that correct?

That is correct; albedo concerns albedo irradiance.

The question about why there is no beam losses is bcs we are analysing tracking modes without objects like trees or buildings etc, so they reflect the inner algorythm that the movement of the tracker and its backtracking is forced to avoid ANY beam loss, correct also?

Correct

If we were simulating fixed structures there should exist beam losses that would be aggregated to the global loss as if there were linear, and they would add another extra loss called "electrical losses" depending on 1P/1H configuration and depending on the number and effect of bypass diodes (or if it is half cell...), right? These things are being set in equation i supposed.

Yes in fixed tilt systems there will always be a beam loss (for multi row systems). The electrical losses are separate from irradiance losses, however.

What there is not being computed i guess is to consider another backtracking algorythm depending on these last paragraph factors (1P/1H, half cell, diodes...) right? is it being in your software development for futures versions?

One or more tracking manufacturer(s) have presented half-cell backtracking optimization, however I do not know what PVsyst is currently working on as far as implementing the more advanced backtracking methods in the market (I do not work for PVsyst). Implementing backtracking for every single table in the shade scene would be nice, but I am sure there are challenges with doing so.

Perfect, thanks Dtarin for your huge knowledge of this software, I ended up thinking you worked for PVsyst Team because of that knowledge and generous help haha.

Yes, it may be a challenge to optimize other more sofisticated tracking algorithms like the one you propose, hope this could be eventually implemented

Kind regards Jose