New Site Location Map

SE2015

Is it just me, or is the new site map (as of V6.77) slower and more importantly, does not allow a direct input of coordinates?

A direct input of coordinates for the new SIT was very helpful (now we have to trawl the map to find the correct spot...)

Is it just me, or is the new site map (as of V6.77) slower and more importantly, does not allow a direct input of coordinates?

A direct input of coordinates for the new SIT was very helpful (now we have to trawl the map to find the correct spot...)

Yes i had this exact problem and posted about it along with a rant of several other longstanding issues i've had with PVsyst. Apparently it was too spicy for them to post but yes, there is a bug with it. I hope they will fix it soon because other than the map GUI loading properly, it found a location just fine.

I also have a question regarding the new site map. I am doing the 3rd tutorial, Geneve, Switzerland example and after finding the location on the map, the "import" button is not showing up. I can't import anything. Here is a screenshot. Any help would be appreciated :)

screenshot.jpg.db0f33989e485a41d3a173f7ad99b867.jpg

Right hand side box missing "import button"