I just updated from 6.53 to 6.60, and loaded a new project, copying a variant from a previous project from 6.53 or perhaps 6.48.
I noticed that the thermal loss parameters did not transfer (I used 25 / 1.2). I corrected that and ran it. I verified that the non-standard 25 / 1.2 parameters were included in the simulation, and showed in the report.
Then I ran a batch file with varying meteo files, and varying Module Quality Loss factors. I noticed that the thermal loss factors were reset to 20 / 0 for all of the batch.
This is a pretty big bug for those of us who use batch files and will require me to use 6.53.