I'm seeking clarification on the relationship between Maximum current per MPPT
and Min. Voltage for PNom
in the OND file - 'main parameters' tab.
When I enter the Maximum current per MPPT (22A), the Min. voltage for Pnom automatically changes from N/A to 463V. Where does this value come from and what is its significance?
The inverter datasheet I'm using has the following datasheet parameters:
- Max. Input Voltage - 1100V
- Max current per MPPT - 22A
- Max short circuit current per MPPT - 30A
- Start voltage - 200V
- MPPT operating voltage range - 200-1000V
- Rated input voltage - 600V
- Max. number of inputs - 12V
- Number of MPP trackers - 6
- Nominal AC power 60 kVA
As an aside, if the parameter is not in bold type does this mean that it doesn't matter for the purposes of the simulation?
Any clarification would be much appreciated!