PVsyst's forum

Welcome on PVsyst's forum.
It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:46 am

All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:38 am 

Hello,

As we all know that the lifetime period of Solar PV Power plant is about 20 - 25 years if we properly coordinate the Operations and Maintenance protocols. We are provided with the generation data of Solar PV power plant for the 1st year with the losses diagram after we have done a simulation analysis in PVSyst.

Is there any way to obtain the overall lifetime period generation of solar PV power plant with the losses diagram? Like every year we need to be provided and it has to be shown in the report as well.

Also, I would suggest adding the "O&M factor" in the Detailed losses tab in the workspace. It would be great to have the standardized technical information in the background of the O&M tab to assign the value throughout the entire life period.

Looking forward!
Thank you

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:24 pm 

You can of course perform your simulation for any operating year, taking the ageing losses into account. You will get the corresponding loss diagram.
Now you can also perform the simulation for the whole desired operating period, using "Advanced simulation > Ageing Tool". The yearly evolution will appear on the report.

I don't see of which O&M factor you are talking about. This doesn't involve an energy loss, but only an additional cost. This cost may be defined in the Eonomic Evaluation.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 1:56 pm 

Hello André

I am using the ageing tool in the advance simulation, but the graph in the last page of the report shows that the energy yield is increasing up to the 7th year then declining until the 25th year.

Can you explain this please?
What is wrong with my simulation?

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:38 pm 

I don't know.
Please send us your whole project, using "Files > Export project" in the main menu.
Send it to support@pvsyst.com.