PVsyst's forum

Welcome on PVsyst's forum.
It is currently Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:22 pm

All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:40 pm 

Hello,

I have created a 3D layout on Helios. However, when I import the H2P file to PVSYST, each tracker is treated as an individual field which creates problems in PVSYST simulations having Backtracking enabled. I need it to Import a field of trackers and not convert individual tracker as a field. Am I doing something wrong or this is a PVSYST limitation?

Any help/suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:42 pm 

Hello,

When you import PV fields from an external file (3DS, DAE, PVC or H2P), each field will be considered as an individual field. Currently, there is no way in PVsyst to group separate fields into arrays.

If you cannot enable backtracking, it may be because the tilt of the tracker axes is not the same, and PVsyst considers that you have multiple orientations. In this case, you can use the grouped modification tool to set the same orientation for all your trackers (select the trackers to edit then CTRL + G).

Regards,

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:34 pm 

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.