1. we are using bifacial solar module in one of our project.
2. The module temperature ( of bifacial module) is being measured by CS240 temperaure sensor( make-compbell scientic) . This temperature sensor is fixed at back side of solar module.
3. The module temperature ( of bifacial module) is also calucated by NREL method/ sandia module temperature model.
We are finding large difference between these two values mcdvoice
Difference= MOD_TEMP (Measured by CS240) - NREL_MOD_TEMP (Calculated-NREL method)
this difference is i the range of -9% to 36% based on irradiance during the day.
Request you to support to resolve below query
1. Why there is difference?
2. is suitable to measure module temperature of bifacial solar module ( since it is fixed at only one side).
3. What is suitable module temperature sensor to measure module temp of bifacial solar module so that the measured & calculated temperature(NREL) values should match.