PVsyst’s forum is open. As member or reader, you agree with the following conditions.
1/ Objectives and organisation of this forum
This forum is exclusively devoted to scientific and technical questions on photovoltaics field, relevant to the use of PVsyst software.
This forum introduces:
A scientific and technical FAQ
Series of questions and answers:
2/ Forum Rules
- The forum language is English
- All messages must be clear, with only one question per post, posted only once and in the correct category. This procedure will facilitate to better understand and solve the raised problem.
- Topics must be in compliance with the forum objectives.
- Repeated topics must be avoided.
3/ Forum moderation
- Intellectual property rights of authors must be respected by readers and contributors of the forum : do not reproduce and broadcast the published contributions on this forum, in another forum, or in other
- support without the formal agreement of their authors.
- All published messages are under the responsibility of their authors.
- All interventions, including private messages, will not contain advertising messages or links, promotional or commercial websites, and will not communicate personal data.
- All messages must respect existing laws and persons rights.
This forum is moderated a posteriori.
Administrators and moderators of this forum will remove all non-compliant message with this charter as quickly as possible.
Moderators have the possibility to publish, to move or to close any subject if they find it useful. They can remove redundant messages, advertising or promotional messages, or messages in any other way contrary to public convention or morality.
Moderators can decide to permanently banish a contributor, notifying his internet service provider if necessary.
You can request us at any time to amend or remove one of your messages by sending the following components: title and date of the message publication, pseudonyme and URL used.
You can request a verification of any litigious message published on this forum by contacting the moderator.
Please contact us by email in case of any abuse against you.
Contact moderator: firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing "Pvsyst’s forum", you agree to be legally bound by the following terms, including all updates, or further changes.
PVsyst SA is not responsible toward any third parties about the use of published information on this forum.
Our forums are powered by phpBB which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from http://www.phpbb.com
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated content or any other material that may violate any existing laws your country, the country where “PVsyst's forum” is hosted or any International Law. This may lead to your immediate and permanent bannishment, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if needed. All posts IP addresses are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “PVsyst's forum” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should it see fit. As a user you agree that any information you have entered may be stored in a database. Although this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “PVsyst's forum” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to compromise the data.