You have tools in the software for easily importing data from many irradiation databases:
- 3TIER-Vaisala (recent satellite data for the whole world, for pay),
- ASHRAE IWEC2 (hourly TMY, whole world),
- Canada EPW (Hourly TMY) for Canada,
- Explorador Solar (Chile),
- Meteonorm (whole world),
- NASA-SSE: monthly data for the whole world, by cells of 1°x 1° lat/longitude (110 km),
- NREL TMY for the USA and for India,
- PVGIS (Europe, with also a new database of recent data, and Africa),
- Retscreen (canadian program, montly values),
- ReuniWatt (recent satellite data for the whole world, for pay),
- Satellight (Hourly values for any pixel of 5 x 7 km2 in Europe),
- Soda-Helioclim (monthly and Hourly values for Europe),
- SolarAnywhere : recent satellite hourly data for the USA and Hawaïï
- SolarGIS: recent satellite data for the whole world, for pay.
- VortexSolar: recent satellite data for the whole world, for pay.
For this, please open "Databases" / "Import Meteo Data", and press F1 for more details, a description of each source and the procedure for importing them.
If you can obtain climate data from your Meteorological Service, of your own measurements, you have also a general tool for importing data from almost any ASCII file.