PVsyst's forum
https://forum.pvsyst.com/

Long term simulations series
https://forum.pvsyst.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2634
Page 2 of 2

Author:  unilhexio [ Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Long term simulations series

Dear André,

I am testing now the calculation for several years, and the results that I got in batch simulation are not the same than I got by changing the year of simulation in "Ageing" tool.

In "batch simulation", I have specified Degradation-> year of simulation", and then in the csv batchparams file I have introduce the years I want to simulate, but the Energy Injected into Grid that I obtain after batch simulation is sliglthly higher than the results I got by changing the year of simulation in "Ageing" tool.

What can be wrong? Is the batch simulation taking into account the mismatch increase due to degradation?

Author:  JMBalGrp [ Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Long term simulations series

Hi All,

Can anyone clarify the below:

1. What is "year 0" meant to be?
2. What degradation factor is employed for each year? For instance, if I specify year as '1' for a simulation is the degradation loss for that simulation equal to the default degradation loss you would see in the 'Ageing' menu when you select year 1?

I would really appreciate a bit more guidance material on batch simulation in general.

Author:  SE2015 [ Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Long term simulations series

Does anyone know if the mismatch growth is included in the batch simulation? The module degradation is easy to show (even by using other params, as it is linear), but the mismatch growth will reduce production by an additional 2-3% over 20 years, needs to be included in the batch parameters list.

Author:  unilhexio [ Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Long term simulations series

Quote:
Hi All,

Can anyone clarify the below:

1. What is "year 0" meant to be?
2. What degradation factor is employed for each year? For instance, if I specify year as '1' for a simulation is the degradation loss for that simulation equal to the default degradation loss you would see in the 'Ageing' menu when you select year 1?

I would really appreciate a bit more guidance material on batch simulation in general.
Quote:
Does anyone know if the mismatch growth is included in the batch simulation? The module degradation is easy to show (even by using other params, as it is linear), but the mismatch growth will reduce production by an additional 2-3% over 20 years, needs to be included in the batch parameters list.
It would be wonderful if someone from PVsyst could clarify these issues.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2754

Evenmore, if you set RMS dispersion values for Isc and Voc to zero, the batch calculation for Energy injected into grid is zero for all the years!!!

Sinceresly, I have lost my hopes and I don't know what to do about this.

Author:  Rafael Santos [ Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Long term simulations series

Hi,

By default, PVsyst considers the average degradation loss throught the whole year. So, if you put degradation loss of 0,4%/year, for year 1, it will consider degratadion losses of 0,2% (starting the year with no degradation losses at all, since the modules are brand new, and ending the year with 0,4% losses, thus averaging 0,2%).

Year 0 means it will not consider any degradation losses. So if want to make a batch simulation for eg. 10 years and you use 1 to 10, PVsyst will consider the average losses throught each year. If you want to change for the losses in the beggining of each year, you should use 0 to 9.

Best regards,
Rafael

Author:  Rafael Santos [ Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Long term simulations series

Regarding the RMS dispersion values, this is strange, because I allways set them zero and it works just fine...

Author:  SE2015 [ Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Long term simulations series

Quote:
From version 6.60, the Degradation (year number for a simulation and degradation parameters) is indeed part of the parameters you can use/modify in the batchs.
Has the growth of mismatch been included as well, or just the aging?

Thanks

Author:  Rafael Santos [ Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Long term simulations series

Quote:
Has the growth of mismatch been included as well, or just the aging?
Growth of mismatch is also included! =)

Author:  praveenksadh [ Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Long term simulations series

Hi,

It would be helpful if we can include active power limitation parameters in batch simulation.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC+02:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/