Measured data analysis tool bug in 6.4.1

Sebastian.stan

Hi Andre,

I updated my version to 6.4.1 and it seems that there is a problem with the "measured data analysis" tool:

After creating a .DAM file from "import ascii hourly file" tool, I am trying to run a simulation using one of my previous variants together with this .DAM file for analysing the expected yield.

If I select the .DAM file at the "meas. data" drop down menu, and I build a system variant myself from scratch, it works fine.

But if I try to import a variant with the "create from" menu, the software just ignores the .DAM file and runs the simulation with the original (meteonorm) meteo file.

With the 6.3.8 version it was working (and still is if I use the parallel install)

Has the procedure for this changed or is it an issue with the new version?

Best Regards,

Sebastian

• 1 month later...

Hi Andre,

I was digging deeper and it seems that the same issue occurred before for version 6.26

http://forum.pvsyst.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1788

As you mentioned in that post the issue was with transferring data from a normal variant (.VC) to a comparison one (.CM).

I know that in version 6.38 this worked easily by:

- going to the "measured data analysis"

- choosing a VC variant from "create from" button

- selecting the measured data .DAM file

- running the simulation.

However, since updating to version 6.41 (same for 6.41 and 6.43) we cannot select the .VC variant any more and have to build the .CM one from scratch.

Am I missing some steps in the process?

Best Regards,

Sebastian