License lost after upgrading to PVSyst 6.31

jescudero

Dear Sirs,

I have more information. I had version 6.24 and according to the PVsyst update the last available version is 6.31. After upgrading to 6.31 and keeping version 6.24, the status of the 6.24 is PREMIUM and 6.31 is TRIAL.

file.php?mode=view&id=217&sid=4b45fffb0be74ca0ae005738dcd09a77

Should I update without keeping the 6.24 or can I keep both?

Thanks.

Regards,

Jesús Escudero Solís

Dear customer,

I sent you an e-mail to give your more details, but I will also put some useful information here.

PVsyst version 6.31 is known to include a bug which may create some licence problems, switching the software into DEMO mode.

To fix this issue, you just need to upgrade PVsyst to version 6.32 (or newer if your licence allows it) and everything should be fine again.

We provide an online tool to download older versions which are included in your licence, here : https://www.pvsyst.com/previous-versions

If your licence says that you can only use PVsyst until version 6.31, you must go to "Licence > Status & activation" and then click on "Synchronize...".

After synchronization, you can restart PVsyst and download version 6.32 from the "Last available licenced version" panel.

Dear Sirs,

This didn't work:

If your licence says that you can only use PVsyst until version 6.31, you must go to "Licence > Status & activation" and then click on "Synchronize...".

After synchronization, you can restart PVsyst and download version 6.32 from the "Last available licenced version" panel.

But downloading version 6.32 and activating worked out.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Jesús Escudero Solís