Using multiple weather files for one project

pmoon

Hello All,

I am hoping someone can help me with what is likely a very simple process. In the past I have developed models using multiple sources of weather data, as shown below:

image.png.c122dad3a3f300898fe922839930ba6b.png

I am trying to do the same for another location, but can't seem to remember how I did this. I have the two weather files imported using the standard import procedure for SA weather data as shown here:

image.png.fd590a045c58d39a5aa693d5061595f9.png

However, the two weather files do not show on the "Weather data file" drop down menu as in the first picture:

image.png.5c576e171f83ba960f6a3a0e23ab02ec.png

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

Hi, 

Could you please describe how were the files imported? The SIT file seems to be correctly imported but not the MET file. this might be due to a step that is missed during importation? A quick verification will be to see if the MET file exists in the "Meteo" folder in your workspace. 

Best, 

8 hours ago, Agnes Bridel said:

Hi, 

Could you please describe how were the files imported? The SIT file seems to be correctly imported but not the MET file. this might be due to a step that is missed during importation? A quick verification will be to see if the MET file exists in the "Meteo" folder in your workspace. 

Best, 

I obtained the weather file from SA in a PVSyst readable format. Then I used the PVSyst software as shown below:image.png.78c2d2179862f21996aa504913f7acf4.png

After pressing import I save the sites.

It is currently not possible to import P90 data from SolarAnywhere through "Known format". This will be made possible in the upcoming version 8. In the meantime, you have the possiblity to import the data through "Databases > Custom file". For more information on importing custom files, please refer to the help page" Meteo Database > Import meteo data > Custom meteo file > Conversion protocol". 

Best,