Can i hide ground object, I wanna hide object to look others clearly.

Swonno

image.png.881e5013fb18adbabec3fb49e6a1bf7c.png

Hello PVSyst team, Alwasy thanks for you all help.

I want to focus on module location so I want to hide ground object.

Is there any similiar feature in PVSyst program? 

Thank you !

Hello,

You can't hide objects in PVsyst. If you have visibility concerns with your scene, you may try using the Realistic view by clicking on the left polygon in the 'Render' section of the top action bar. This could help improve the overall rendering of your modules.

Once you have imported and set your PV panels, save the ground object as a shading object and delete it. You can always pull it back in. Do not reposition it prior to saving and deleting, and it will be imported exactly where it was last saved. 

3 hours ago, dtarin said:

Once you have imported and set your PV panels, save the ground object as a shading object and delete it. You can always pull it back in. Do not reposition it prior to saving and deleting, and it will be imported exactly where it was last saved. 

you mean i can save ground object as a shading object and for next project i can add it like a block or component?

thank you for your tip. Happy friday!

17 hours ago, Jeremie said:

Hello,

You can't hide objects in PVsyst. If you have visibility concerns with your scene, you may try using the Realistic view by clicking on the left polygon in the 'Render' section of the top action bar. This could help improve the overall rendering of your modules.

Okay I got it, I also used rendering feature but for terrain project, it is hard to see clearly. 

Thank you for attention on this matter! Happy friday !