Defining PV tables in 3D scene which with unequal number of modules on each row

JamesLenton

Hi guys,

I am attempting to define tables in the 3D scene which are 3 in portrait but in some cases are 'missing a module(s). The string length is 28 and the site was filled with these 3 table sizes for 1, 2, and 3 strings. This leads to the 1 and 2 string tables having non equal number of modules on each row. 

Screenshot2024-05-10102847.thumb.png.fb3631d9a999be6c21a23dede79efe61.png

Is there an easy way to do this in PVsyst, without defining a small table and then adding 1 or 2 modules by themselves?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Hi Muhammed,

Sorry I can't share that. It is where smaller tables have been used to fill the more narrow parts of the available land - and the table sizes that were used for this are shown in the image I posted. I think it was so the table sizes were in 1, 2, and 3 strings.

James. 

I think my use of the work 'missing' is confusing things. The actual design was made this way, and I am trying to replicate it. And I am wondering if were is an easy way of doing this.

Thanks, James.

Hi Muhammed,

I have added the polygonal fields to my 3D scene, however I am now getting an error with the bifacial system definition: "not all you table widths are identical - system not suited for bifacial 2D model computation".

Can you not define bifacial modules for polygonal PV planes?

Best,

James.