Unable to change orientation / inclination.

nick

Hello,

I have been working with a PVsyst project and today I opened it up to make some changes however when I try to open the window to change the angle of the panel it just crashes the program. No warning, no error, no information just completely shuts down.

I am running Windows XP, PVsyst version 6.1.2, is there anything I could try here?

I don't know what happens.

Probably a corrupted file. Please check that in your project, the Project's site is well defined (with valid Monthly data).

In versions before 6.12, some manipulation could lead to a corrupted project's site. Then, the project's site is used for the orientation optimization in the "Orentation" part.

If corrupted, you have to destroy and recreate the project's file *.PRJ. This will not affect the calculation versions already constructed (with the same filename).

Hello,

I have a different problem re azimuth/ tilt in V6.12: It does not remember your input (in the print file). It shows 0 degrees for azimuth, whereas I have typed in 1. I guess it calculates with 1 but does not show it on the printout. Right?