problem of data in Advanced simul.

nhy

Dear Professor, after setting all the parameters, I click the Advanced simul. button and choose the hourly data of E-Grid(Enerey injected into grid) to Excel, I find some values are negative.I want to know whether it is correct and why.1.thumb.png.85f04dee1e4a6261a6c87546e649d861.pngSnipaste_2023-04-23_16-39-09.thumb.png.00e0a7b49fe9f03380e91d08d59c22b8.png

Hi,
You can check your inverter night consumption (System > View inverter details), transformer night losses (Detailed losses > Ohmic losses), or auxiliaries (Detailed losses > Auxiliaries). All these may consume some power at night. Since there is no solar energy production, this can lead to a negative value of E_Grid

1 hour ago, Michele Oliosi said:

Hi,
You can check your inverter night consumption (System > View inverter details), transformer night losses (Detailed losses > Ohmic losses), or auxiliaries (Detailed losses > Auxiliaries). All these may consume some power at night. Since there is no solar energy production, this can lead to a negative value of E_Grid

yes,thank you , I found System > View inverter details > additiona parameters > Inverter night consumption > Night consumption is not zero