Solar pumping system

said allaw

i have two questions  about solar pumping simulation in  PVsyst

- are the results of high power pumps accurate as when i try to use pumps from 100 to 300 HP the results are not logical sometimes 
-our system doesn`t include a tank how to avoid the tank warnings like (tank is full) as it effects the results  

Dear Said Allaw,

The calculation for any pumps are the same, there is no difference about accuracy between pumps. To answer you, I need clarification on the entry requirements. For exemple, what kind of pumping are you simulating ? Pumping in a borehole or in a lake ?

To avoid the warnings "tank is full", you can indicate a high number, i.e : 999999m3 in volume for storage tank.

If you need more precision for your project, you can send us at support@pvsyst.com your files.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 4:11 PM, Muhammed Sarikaya said:

Dear Said Allaw,

The calculation for any pumps are the same, there is no difference about accuracy between pumps. To answer you, I need clarification on the entry requirements. For exemple, what kind of pumping are you simulating ? Pumping in a borehole or in a lake ?

To avoid the warnings "tank is full", you can indicate a high number, i.e : 999999m3 in volume for storage tank.

If you need more precision for your project, you can send us at support@pvsyst.com your files.

its a deepwell pump 150 Kw 

i did that with the tank but sometimes i keep seeing the tank full loss again