2 axis Tracking, problem with simulation

Konstantina

Dear Andre,

thank you for replying to my previous quenstion but unfortunqtely I have also another one. :)

I have a problem when I try to simulate a large PV system with 2 axis tracking. I saw that there was a problem in the previous version and you suggested to create our 3D scene. So I create my 3D scene and when I simulate, error 9 appears i n my screen. However, when I choose "no shadings" then my simulation works perfectly.

I have tried to change my PV system parameters as well as the pitch but still nothing.My version is the trial one of 6.11 do you think that has anything to do with it?

Thank you in advance.

Dear Andre,

thank you for replying to my previous quenstion but unfortunqtely I have also another one. :)

I have a problem when I try to simulate a large PV system with 2 axis tracking. I saw that there was a problem in the previous version and you suggested to create our 3D scene. So I create my 3D scene and when I simulate, error 9 appears i n my screen. However, when I choose "no shadings" then my simulation works perfectly.

I have tried to change my

led light system parameters as well as the pitch but still nothing.My version is the trial one of 6.11 do you think that has anything to do with it?

Thank you in advance.

hello friend sorry for old thread reply but I am facing similar simulation problem.. I have searched a lot without any success so please help me if you can..Waiting for reply thanks in advance:)

Edited by GerardJackson