How to set and mix different orientations and distribute to 4 PCS?

Thet

We have four orientations in our system such as  0 Degree,1 Degree,3 Degree and 6 Degree respectively. 

There are also 5 different buildings as follow;

Building#1   0 Degree,78 modules ,3 strings

Building#2   6 Degree,624  modules ,24 strings

Building#3   3 Degree,208 modules,8 strings

Building#4   3 Degree,52  modules,2 strings

Building#5   1 Degree,416  modules,16 strings

And we are planning to use 4 PCS in our system as well.

According to the components specs, we will use 26 series and 53 strings.We want to distribute 26 series and 53 strings to 4 PCS as below.

PCS #1 and #2  -> 24 strings

PCS#3 -> 11 strings

PCS#4 -> 18 strings

It seems that we need to mix two orientation of Building#1 and Building #2 to meet 11 strings for PCS#3 and also need to mix Building#4 and Building #5 to meet 18 strings in PCS#4.

But I just see that mixing two orientation (mixed orientation #1 and #2) is possible only one time.isn’t it?

How to set and mix different orientations and distribute to 4 PCS?

Please somebody help to solve this matter ASAP.

I am sorry in a hurry.

Thank you so much for your always support.

Edited by Thet

Set dummy MPPTs in the OND file. You can set two for PCS 3 and 4, and create five sub-arrays in PVsyst for building 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. You will then use the power sharing feature and set subarrays 1 and 2 (building 1 and 2) to PCS 3 using MPPT share and subarrays 4 and 5 (building 4 and 5) to PCS 4 using mppt share. Subarray 3 (building 3) I assume is 24 strings and you can put on two PCS in one subarray, no need for mppt share. 

There are other threads which go into detail on how to do this.  

2 hours ago, dtarin said:

Set dummy MPPTs in the OND file. You can set two for PCS 3 and 4, and create five sub-arrays in PVsyst for building 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. You will then use the power sharing feature and set subarrays 1 and 2 (building 1 and 2) to PCS 3 using MPPT share and subarrays 4 and 5 (building 4 and 5) to PCS 4 using mppt share. Subarray 3 (building 3) I assume is 24 strings and you can put on two PCS in one subarray, no need for mppt share. 

There are other threads which go into detail on how to do this.  

I am sorry.I got an error when I use power sharing feature

image.jpg

• 4 weeks later...