klerindias

The simulation report is not modifiable nor editable.

This ensures that nobody can alterate the output data of PVsyst.

However this is a good idea, I could offer the possibility of choosing alternative monthly plots proposed on the report. I will think about such an opportunity for a next version.

The present graphs are in an "official" format as proposed by recommendations of the JRC (Joint Resarch Center), the PV lab of the European Communities.

And specified in the IEC/TS 61836 norm.

The simulation report is not modifiable nor editable.

This ensures that nobody can alterate the output data of PVsyst.

Its easy to do with any software which allow edit pdf.

If we talking about suggestions , 3d visualization is very annoying:

1. Selecting, when we have a lot of elements, like 100+, and want to remove like half of it i need select each object manualy

and after any missclick you doing it over and over. Please make posibility of selecting easy with just rectangle like most graphics programs.

2.Please make possibility of grouping objects, so it will be easy to move, not like now each time i need select each object and then move.

3.Copy/Paste with a lot of objects is broken, need manualy put X/Y/Z coordinates, and sometimes objects after paste differs from what was selected on copy command. Very often it put weird values after paste to the CTRL+B window.

4. Measure tool with changing scale, not scaling.

5. Measure tool not allowing change objects or move scene.

6. When we have a lot of objects and all scene is rotated and trying zoom and move some objects its almost impossible with all this jungle of lines.

7. Importing DWG/SKP/image background, and allow to scale background.

8. Selecting single modules to strings

9. Autofill option, for modules. So when i got some part of roof selected it can put as much modules is needed vertically or horizontally, with possibillity putting pitch value as well.

10. Object dissapears when is texture option on, when objects collidate even 1 cm

And big change, maybe there is possibility just replace near shading option with sketchup. (Thinking about sketchup because is free, and dont know easier tool to drawing any objects)

Thank you for answer.